CREATING A WINNING ATMOSPHERE AT WORK
Lois Carson Hunter
Business Coach & Speaker
Unproductive or hostile work environments can get better!
- Only 30% of Americans are satisfied with their jobs!
- According to the latest Gallup poll, 70% of American workers are either “checked out” or actively disengaged.
- Job burnout experienced by 25% to 40% of U.S. workers is the leading occupational disease and responsible for more days lost from work than any other single factor.
- Workplace dissatisfaction is costing companies millions of dollars per year in stress related claims, absenteeism and lack of productivity and creativity.
Can you relate to this? As a leader in the Food Industry for over 30 years and a coach for 9 years, I’ve seen people experience personality conflicts, power struggles, have unspoken hidden agendas, misunderstandings, people not feeling appreciated or understood with resulting turnover negatively impacting the company’s bottom line, AND more importantly, robbing people of the aliveness they want at work. I can help you make things better at work!
People want to love being at work! They want to work in a thriving, enlivening and nurturing environment. What can be done to Create a Winning Atmosphere at Work??
There are 4 key factors that are critical to reclaiming some of the enthusiasm, satisfaction and productivity that is apparent within successful organizations and championship teams:
Powerful Mindset: The Foundation of Masterful Leadership
Powerful Listening: Your Key to Extraordinary Leadership
Powerful Speaking: Your Access to Empowering You and Your Team
Powerful Communication: The Key to Champion Teams & Breakthrough Business Results
"On behalf of the shareholders and myself, I would like to thank you for what you've done to help us transform our firm into a cohesive, focused group that is now wholly aligned on a purpose, with a clear vision of the future, and that is communicating effectively and 'straight' with one another. ...I've never experienced a situation like this where a consultant has come in and done exactly what was needed. ...Our communication with one another has improved dramatically, far beyond expectations. We have learned so much from you..."
Patricia Lane, Director of Administration
Hinchy Witte Wood Anderson & Hodges – San Diego, California
In the workshop, Creating a Winning Atmosphere at Work, you will:
- Learn how to create and maintain a powerful mindset.
- Discover why being an effective listener is the key to your success as a leader.
- Learn the key distinctions that will enable you to be an effective listener.
- Leave with a powerful tool to use to transform the quality of all your relationships, both at work and at home.
- Learn how to powerfully speak in a way that engenders hope, confidence, and enthusiasm in the people within your organization.
- Learn how to best provide leadership for your team.
- Learn how to minimize or totally avoid conflicts and confrontations.
We can help you make things better at work...
“Thank you so much... Your presentation on the critical components of a successful organization laid a great foundation for us to create an amazing Vision for the future of YES!
Your approach to the topic was unique and invigorating. Your presentation was engaging on a personal level and for YES as an organization, opening our minds to new tools and possibilities. Key to the success of the topic was the stories and examples which made things more meaningful.
Kathy DuVernet, Executive Director
YES (Youth Employment Services) – Costa Mesa, California
Exclusive Event in Orange County, CA
Wednesday, September 10th, 2014
Includes a free copy of the book, Unshackled Leadership!
Bring a co-worker or friend at no additional charge.
(enter their name & email in the comment section of sign up page)
Seats are limited and will sell out.
SO CLAIM YOUR SPOT NOW!
*Price at the door is $197
If you are not absolutely thrilled with your investment in time and money, we will happily refund your entire tuition and you can still keep the copy of Unshackled Leadership.
Seats are limited and this event will sell out! Sign up right away to guarantee your seat. If you have questions, call or email me at (949) 636-8217 or Lois@UnshackledLeadership.com. I’d be glad to help!
Working with Lois helped make things better at work…
“Lois helps me change my life and my career every time we talk. I am so encourage and blessed to have her guidance and support n my life...her accountability and support is really helping me succeed in succinct ways. She is a terrific, natural, and inspiring coach.”
Jennifer Allen, Executive Director
Corazon – Santa Ana, California
South County Conference Center
27042 Towne Centre Drive Suite 125
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Creating a Winning Atmosphere at Work will give you a powerful mindset and the
listening, speaking, and communication skills that empower you and your team to createbreakthrough results, and yes, finally, be happy at work!
Remember: Seats are limited and will sell out.